patch in-app 30 Day Deal 161 Disney Heroes: Battle Mode

?????

https://tinyuid.com/KA8MXx

⇑⇑⇑⇑⇑

language - Portuguese

critique - I really enjoy this game, and have put a fair bit of money into it. However, I recently found out that the reward system for pvp modes, is completely and undeniably unfair. You are randomly assigned one of three values when you make your account that will determine the amount of rewards (particularly with diamonds; the premium game currency) you get for these modes (the lowest value is only 10% of the highest value). I have the ten percent value and after doing some calculations with my guildmates, we have determined that I (and many others in my guild) have missed out on around 10,000 diamonds from daily and promotional arena and coliseum rewards in just the past 45 days (which some players do get for no other reason than chance). What bothers me even more is that everyones rewards in server one, the original server, are the same (why couldn’t they have just continued with that system?). Perblue please fix this and consider providing compensation for the dedicated players who have fallen victim to this. It has greatly discouraged some of my guildmates and I from spending on this game. EDIT: PvP rewards going forward have been fixed and compensation has started. I kinda doubt I’ll get back all the diamonds I missed (we’ll see), but this is a great improvement

author - PerBlue Entertainment, Inc

Genre - Role Playing

Device - Ipad

Abstract - Join the battle in this action-packed RPG starring Disney and Pixar heroes from The Incredibles, Wreck-It Ralph, Toy Story, Zootopia & more!

in-App - Special Fistful of Diamonds

23.06.2018 • Collect & battle with 15 Disney & Pixar heroes, including the Incredibles, Frozone, Wreck-It Ralph, Vanellope, Judy Hopps, Nick Wilde & more • Team up for missions and special campaigns. Disney Heroes: Battle Mode. 354K likes. PerBlue Entertainment Inc. posts/6093276 Disney Heroes: Battle Mode. Disney Heroes: Battle Mode Join the battle in this action-packed RPG starring Disney and Pixar heroes from The Incredibles, Wreck-It Ralph, Toy Story, Zootopia & more! Welcome to the digital City. and enjoy it while you can. Disney Heroes: Battle Mode. Chris. Thank you.

So much FREE. Disney Heroes: Battle Mode

Liked it. Follow Disney Heroes: Battle Mode. Disney Heroes: Battle Mode Terms of Service. Privacy Policy Disney. Disney/Pixar. PerBlue. Disney Heroes: Battle Mode Wiki, FANDOM. Disney Heroes: Battle Mode, Disney LOL. Disney Heroes: Battle Mode for PC – Free. Disney Heroes: Battle Mode - Posts, Facebook. The Impossible Game Lite Free Full Full Movie Without Signing Up Online Now

مشخصات

تبلیغات

محل تبلیغات شما
محل تبلیغات شما محل تبلیغات شما

آخرین وبلاگ ها

برترین جستجو ها

آخرین جستجو ها

شعر Julie Leslie بازی مود دانلود‌بازی‌وبرنامه‌مودشده کارگاه قلمزنی فرزاد ابوالفتحی بهترين کارت تخفيف دورهمی تعبير خواب **علوم ناشناخته**